(no subject)
May. 4th, 2015 07:33 pmHe'd been held captive by the Riiant clan for the better part of a week and when he finally got free he couldn't get past the residual effects of their pleasure cortex. It was always so much easier to dominate and control someon who felt good...especially when you could make them feel even better. But he'd made his escape and had had the Torchwood One doc remove the device.
And that was how he found himself in a bar drinking ancient whiskey and eating good beef and looking at everyone who passed like his next target.
And that was how he found himself in a bar drinking ancient whiskey and eating good beef and looking at everyone who passed like his next target.
no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 02:48 am (UTC)He hadn't followed Jack to the bar, he'd simply wound up there when his plans had fallen through. However, he didn't hesitate to sit beside the other man and slip right into a conversation they hadn't been having.
"Buy me a drink and I'll tell you a story, Captain," he said, turning on his stool and flashing that charming, California surf smile of his.
no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 02:53 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 02:59 am (UTC)"Or I can tell you about the time I flooded the girls bathroom with a cherry bomb."
no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 03:06 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 03:15 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 03:20 am (UTC)"Pure pleasure. Floods your neurons and your brain soaks in it, then every little electrical impulse is like...perfect."
no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 03:24 am (UTC)Logan flinched, though it had nothing to do with Jack touching him- Only where he was being touched. Gently he moved Jack's hand to his shoulder, then laughed.
"Too bad we can't sell that. We'd make a fortune," he joked. "How long before it wares off?"
no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 03:27 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 03:31 am (UTC)"So, uh- How do we fix it?" Logan asked, glancing at Jack's hand. "Not that I mind you petting me like a dog, but I am hoping to hold onto the few scraps of dignity I have left, you know?"
no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 03:36 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 03:39 am (UTC)"Sure, alright. Where are we going?" he asked, always curious to see anything Jack deemed him worthy of seeing or learning about.
no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 03:42 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 03:48 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 03:53 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 03:54 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 04:48 am (UTC)It the lift he moved himself in close.
"Do you think this is a good idea?" he purred, fingers toying with Logan's shirt.
no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 03:25 pm (UTC)"I think you need to step off. I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure this is sexual harassment, right boss?" he quipped, trying to play it off as not a big deal.
no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 11:23 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 11:31 pm (UTC)The doors slid open, and Logan stepped away with the same casual ease he'd leaned in with, pulling out his keys and letting them both into the penthouse.
no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 11:34 pm (UTC)"I like how you think I couldn't handle you. That's hubris, right there."
no subject
Date: 2015-05-05 11:45 pm (UTC)"That's not pride, that's fact," Logan laughed, flashing a cocky smile and heading for the bar. "You want a beer?"
no subject
Date: 2015-05-06 12:00 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-05-06 12:14 am (UTC)"It doesn't seem like that's what you want, Jack," he noted, meeting the other man's eyes, and finding himself lost in a memory again- A memory of a rainy day and a long walk down a mountain...
It made his chest ache, but he still didn't understand how the memory of something he'd never lived through could feel so real, and so strong.
"Do you feel that?" he asked after a moment. "Tell me you feel it, 'cause I swear- I feel like I'm going crazy, Jack. I look at you, really look, and it hurts. It's so raw, and so- So real. Years of heartache and happiness- Not months, years."
One word came to mind, and though it stung slightly, he couldn't help but say it.
"Epic. ...Our story- It was epic.
no subject
Date: 2015-05-06 12:54 am (UTC)"Spanning years and continents. Blood shed. Lives ruined..." Jack said, but it didn't even feel like the words were coming from his own lips. It felt like a gost had taken him over.
Unsure what to do, he took a step back.
no subject
Date: 2015-05-06 12:58 am (UTC)His heart pounded in his chest, and he swallowed hard before grabbing his own beer and heading out into the living room to sit down and clear his head.
"How do you know that? I never said that to you. I never... God, this is so- It's really fucked up, man."
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From: